We upgrade accommodation units and thereby improve living and working conditions for employees in the marine and offshore industry. High quality work and delivering on time – simply and effectively.
In 1999 CS started his offshore history, making some flooring jobs for Maersk in the Danish Sector. During the years 2006 – 2010 the activities was increased to wall and ceiling jobs, and today we deliver turnkey solutions involving renovating and new building projects for the Marine and Offshore industry.
CS ACCOMMODATION A/S TODAY
Around the world we are handling everything from the first survey reports, renovation and reconstruction projects offshore to implementing large accommodation upgrades during Yard Stays.
- Flooring: All types of IMO approved floor constructions – vinyl, carpets, tiles, epoxy and subfloors.
- Wall constructions: IMO approved wall systems – stainless steel, painted walls, wall papers and sheets.
- Ceilings: IMO approved ceiling systems. Different systems prepared for lights, ventilation etc.
- Galley and Mess: Complete solutions from 3D layouts to delivering a fully equipped Galley.
- Furniture and Inventory: IMO approved furniture for all areas in living quarters.
- Bathroom conversions: Complete solutions from the first layouts to delivery of new bathrooms ready for use.
- Cold storage / Deep freeze rooms: Renovate or deliver new storage areas.
- Service and maintenance: From survey reports to operations and maintenance plans.
CS Accommodation A/S is divided in the following divisions:
- Minor or larger jobs on location offshore – around the world.
- From our headquarters in Esbjerg, Denmark, we are planning the jobs, packing and sending materials – and sending our specialized workers to perform the jobs.
YARD STAY DIVISION:
- Yard Stays around the world.
- Our Yard Stay team; supervisor, foremen and workers, are working on location to ensure that we deliver a high quality job – on time.
- In our own factory in Denmark, we develop and produce all kinds of IMO certificated furniture for all areas on a rig: Offices, cabins, recreation (break) rooms, change rooms etc.
- We deliver all kinds of furniture in IMO certificated wood, steel, stainless steel.
A.P. Møller Maersk Group - Atlantic Marine Services B.V. - A2SEA - Dong Energy - Esvagt A/S - Hess - Maersk Oil Qatar A/S - Marathon Oil Company - Mærsk Olie & Gas A/S - Mærsk Drilling Norge - Northern Offshore UK LTD - Semco Maritime A/S - Semco Maritime Huston A/S - Semco Maritime Norge A/S - Transocean Norway - Østensjø Rederi AS.